WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Biltmore -vs- Willow House

mizzmo
03-17-2012, 04:02 AM
Hi All!
I have been trying to decide which company offers the best incentives for their reps. (things like: quotas, mandatory parties, commission, cost of website...) Both seem to be fairly new & fabulous, but I need an inside view from reps.

I work full time & I am in nursing school. Would like a company where I can be flexible.
Currently with Scentsy and thought I could make extra money for textbooks.

What do YOU love about your business??? Thanks!

RitrMom
03-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Hi there!

Congrats on your decision to add to your business repertoire. Hooray for you! :)

Are you already talking with someone from Biltmore? I am not personally a rep, but I have a contact who is lovely, very active and direct-to-corporate. She sends out great emails and newsletters and I just got one the other day stating that you can start your business for $99 in March. If you'd like to get in touch with her, just shoot me a PM and I can get you her contact info.

Best wishes to you in your search. Hope you find the perfect fit! :)

Inspirationswithme
03-17-2012, 07:40 PM
I highly recommend Biltmore Inspirations!! Love the products and company background!

mizzmo
03-22-2012, 08:08 PM
After checking out consultant websites, plus the Plate & Pattern blog and My Style Share sites, I am leaning towards Willow House. Those 3 things alone are great tools to connect with clients. Oh! Let me also mention their outlet. Fabulous offers.

I heard a rumor that enrollment will drop to $49 in May.
Anyone know if there Is any truth to that? :eek:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1