WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Where do you buy your supplies?

lorah
03-11-2012, 04:06 AM
I have been looking for Heritage papers, embellishments etc for what seems like forever. I have looked at the websites of the 'big' party plan companies and there really isn't anything there that strikes me. If you buy your supplies online, where do you buy? There are no local stores here.

AAADisplays.com
04-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Lorah: (cool name btw)

We're new to the forum but hope to be of some help to posters. A bump for this thread couldn't help either.

We offer supplies to scrapbookers but probably not the same kind you were asking about. Our storage and retail display supplies can perhaps help to organize materials used to by scrapbookers. Many of our clients find us to be easy to deal with.

We'd like to help in any way possible. Thanks

Belladan
04-04-2012, 06:11 PM
I usually get my scrapbooking from Michaels....

lorah
04-06-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the replies! I don't have a Michaels, Hobby Lobby, JoAnns anywhere near me. I live in the country between 2 towns of less than 2000 people. And thanks for the reply AAADisplays, I'm not looking for that kind of supply yet, but will look you up when I am.

starbirdy66
04-06-2012, 05:49 PM
I liked shopping at the Sizzix shop. Tuesday's they have items on sale. Even if you don't have any Sizzix machines you might be able to find different papers for use in scrapbooking or acrylic stampers. I haven't shopped there in a while, but I sure hope they have their Tuesday special sale days.

See http://www.sizzix.com/

lorah
04-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks for the link, I will check it out. I don't have a Sizzix machine but have always wanted one.

starbirdy66
04-15-2012, 06:06 PM
I got one of the older crank ones on clearance for nearly 50% off at HSN a while back. I've been organizing my craft and scrapbooking tools and supplies in a storage cabinet in the basement so I can plan more projects with the kids.

QueenofDeTile
04-15-2012, 07:55 PM
I only buy paper and recently have switched to purchasing digital files on Etsy. I have found a ton of cool paper there!

VibrantHealth
04-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Michaels. Also, stores like Target & even Walmart have a selection.

lorah
04-27-2012, 11:09 AM
Walmart is the only store that we have here and I refuse to shop there. But thank you anyway!

Jolly
05-01-2012, 10:28 AM
Walmart is the only store that we have here and I refuse to shop there. But thank you anyway!
too bad. I love Walmar most avid scrapbookers purchase online from Joannes or Archivers and also from reputable sellers on ebay.Just enter the name of the product you want in the categories....Incidentally..Michaels is now run by a former Walmart big shot. .

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1