WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

StacyS.
02-17-2012, 09:37 AM
I have done some research on TS and am seriously contemplating joining. I do not know anyone locally who is involved in TS. Can someone assist me by sending me some additional info via mail? I'd love to get hard copies of info, including a catalog.

Also, does everyone who is involved in TS *have* to do parties? Can you still make the quarterly minimum by just gathering orders via other methods (face to face, e-mail and web)?

Thanks so much!

carahayden
02-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Email coming your way :)

portia47
03-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Looking to join TS. How many parties are many of you doing to make part time $500 a month/

Portia

carahayden
03-07-2012, 05:19 AM
It really depends. Typically about 3 or 4 parties...but it varies for everyone. Consultants make 30% commission and the parties are super fun!! If you already have a sponsor in mind make sure you ask a ton of questions.I would be happy to send you a detailed message if you would like. Please feel free to email me too :) [email protected]

TastefullyMI
03-08-2012, 03:50 AM
I always share that one party for every $100 you wish to earn seems to be a very realistic "rule of thumb."

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1