WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Spring in the Air?

PinkZebraSteph
02-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Is that Spring in the Air? I am sooooo excited about tomorrow! Tomorrow starts the new Spring Catalog and I already have a ton of stuff I want to buy! Ahhhhhh!!! :D

pinkpassion
02-15-2012, 05:11 AM
I know! I have $200 credit from hitting my $1000 retail in 60 days goal and i am gonna use it to shop for new products!!! the simmer lights are on my list!!

my dining room looks like pink zebra central!!! so much stuff already lots from winning things too! gotta love FREE!!!!

yay pink zebra we love you.

Pink Zebra Lady
02-23-2012, 06:07 AM
Is that Spring in the Air? I am sooooo excited about tomorrow! Tomorrow starts the new Spring Catalog and I already have a ton of stuff I want to buy! Ahhhhhh!!! :D

Got my new samples and now I am busy planting flowers outside so that I can have Spring Everywhere!

RitrMom
02-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Since I am the president of Procrastinators Anonymous, I FINALLY just now ordered some stock of the Simmering Lights and the new Spring scents. Having an Open House in two weeks - cannot wait to show off the new goodies!

Which new scent is everyone's fave? I have so many I can hardly pick! :D Apricot Ginger, Orange Dreamsicle, Red Delicious Apple, Cedar Tangelo and Silver Driftwood are right up there, though.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1