WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Store Content Pages...

MailboxSurprise
05-24-2006, 11:00 AM
Well I signed up for an ebay store and there is an option to add extra pages... ( I think five of them) I was thinking I could put my "store policies" about shipping, payment, returns, etc on one of the pages...

What kinds of stuff do you guys put on yours?

Thanks in advance.

Trish

in_flu_ence
05-24-2006, 12:33 PM
From my personal opinion, of course, those pages should be more focused on relevant information with regards to your auctions.

My suggestions:
1) Shipment & Duty for international (Or simply put no international shipment) & Return Policy. RMA etc.
2) Payment - Types of acceptable payment. Refund policy and Cancellation policy.
3) About your shop and what client can expect to buy from you (maybe do some testimonial) on this page.
4) Maybe a page for sales item, etc.

I think usually ppl come out with 3 pages.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1