WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What do you get for $39.95

SuzeeQue
02-09-2012, 05:57 PM
When you sign up, what do you get for your sign up fee? What kind of discount do reps get? Are there any quotas?
Thanks!

bianca5454
02-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Hi Suzee,
The $39.95 is a membership fee. It gives you all the associate benefits. You will also receive a packet that will include a master catalog and a few other business related documents. Watkins has changed their format on membership to allow folks to design their business in a way to suite their needs. There are upgrade options available which can include products and/or gift certificates so you can choose specific products to begin with.

This enrollment format also allows folks to join just for the personal discount and not be weighed down with business building materials that they would not want.

I hope I answered your question. Please do not hesitate to contact me or post here with other questions you may have! :)

The Watkins Man
04-24-2012, 06:31 AM
When you sign up, what do you get for your sign up fee? What kind of discount do reps get? Are there any quotas?
Thanks!

There are no monthly quotas, you will just need to renew your membership annually.

doug

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1