WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I need fall/winter catalogs!

sanlab76
02-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Does anyone have some to spare along with some order forms? I have a party in the 24th and she decided to keep it with the fall/winter catalog and she already has 28 people confirmed!!!!!

PinkPea
02-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Just curious ... can someone tell me how much you are charged for your catalogs ? What does a packet of 10 go for ... for example ?

I would really like to know !!!

Pink Pea

carahayden
02-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Just curious ... can someone tell me how much you are charged for your catalogs ? What does a packet of 10 go for ... for example ?

I would really like to know !!!

Pink Pea

a pack of 24 is $7.50 with TS

rosemary12
02-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Hi, don't know if you still need any, but I over-ordered catalogs and I have plenty to spare. Let me know if you want them!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1