WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LillianRose
01-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Ok, it is time for me to get serious and ditch that last 10 pounds. I feel great since I'm eating healthier but I need to break through that plateau. Join me and we can break through together.

My company has just launched its newest 90 day challenge and I was hoping to create a group to compete in the challenge utilizing the concept of stabilizing blood sugar to make your body more efficient at burning fat. I've read the science and it seems to be cutting edge, integrating a number of concepts from other programs.

We already have people on the program and the system WORKS like nothing you have ever seen!

There is already a website set up for support and to customize your plan. There will be conference calls set up every two weeks to answer questions, give tips etc.

I have done a lot of the research and legwork already and can create info packets, sample meals/snacks, mass email, set up the electronic conferences etc.

I am looking not only to lose weight, I am looking for a program that I can live with once the weight is off. I like this because I can eat every 3 to 4 hours, including an hour before bed (which is my WORST time!) and nothing if off the table.

I think it is ultimately about a systematic behavior modification so that before you know it you are eating healthy and exercising.

The prizes are awesome and you can compete online to win daily, weekly, monthly and even year end grand prizes.

Don't procrastinate, join me today. You don't even have to become a distributor, join as a customer for free. But if you do become a distributor just remember its 1, 2 Free. The best deal in the industry, free product and commissions on those sales!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1