WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AverageMom
01-19-2012, 03:07 PM
I was just wondering as I am seeing people talk about how wonderful the product is, but, is anyone making money. Or, should I say, is the business in a box system working for you?

vhawthorne
01-19-2012, 08:21 PM
I was just wondering as I am seeing people talk about how wonderful the product is, but, is anyone making money. Or, should I say, is the business in a box system working for you?

Hi There!

Hopefully the ladies on our team who are definitely making money with this will join in soon.

I just got started at promoting so I can't speak to earning yet.. but I have no doubt I will.
I'm also getting ready to try one of the new business in box options very soon. I just wanted to say hello :)

kapow
01-21-2012, 08:32 AM
Hey Average Mom! Green Organics is a wonderful company with wonderful products that work! But as far as the Business in the Box, they are high-quality leads and the initial contacts coming from the autoresponder is priceless! . But what I find so phenomenal about the Business in the Box is that I know of no other company that is offering their distributor the product of their choice AND business leads for as low as $44.95/month! Most other comapny's autoships cost more than that for JUST for the product. Plus the company pays you a bonus if your personally enrolled team members decide on a Biz in a Box package. Like WOW!!!

vhawthorne
01-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Thank you Cindy!

I can now say I am earning with Green Organics :) I don't think I will get tired of getting emails telling me my eWallet was loaded ;)

and I just purchased a biz in a box last night so I look forward to seeing how it works.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1