WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

shellybelly
01-06-2012, 12:21 PM
I want to do just chat readings with them and have read for them recently so hoping I can get on again.

bloggergirl
01-10-2012, 08:14 AM
I applied for them too, but I'm not sure I want to do phone readings. It seems that's what all the companies want, but I just don't know. I like chat a lot and find I do better with it because I have kids at home sometimes. I think I'm going to do keen and bitwine and live person for a while and see what happens. :)

homan34
01-18-2012, 04:26 AM
Yes, its totally depends upon you what you want to do .. But, i think that Psychic telephone reading is better than face to face reading.

psychicmedium26
01-18-2012, 09:34 AM
Good luck! I am a psychic source advisor :) and I often do chat readings during the day while the husband takes care of the kids. Its very helpful and the pay is excellent. What kind of abilities do you have?

Amanda :o

blueeyedgirl
01-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Hello! Does Psychic Source have a system that allows you to know who is calling you? or are all the calls blind?

shellybelly
01-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Well first I received an email to do my sample reading and when I replied to it to schedule the time I received an email that I was not needed...No biggy... on to bigger and better things.

coachkat
01-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Awww, that's too bad. They do want you to have a set weekly schedule for phone log in time for a minimum of 8 hours a week. But, you can log in any other times that you want to in order to do chat readings, too.

That's what I typically have done with PS. Sorry to hear they don't need you, now. Good group to work with, and they pay weekly.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1