WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bitwine and Oranum

bloggergirl
01-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Hi everyone,

I just started to read online again after a bad experience and have to say, I'm loving Bitwine. I love the chats instead of the phones and I've had some really great clients so far.

I also am starting at Oranum tomorrow, but wonder what your thoughts are on this one. It's video chat and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Some of the other forums are saying they are doing well and have some good traffic. I just wondered what you guys thought about using the video cam feature.

Marissas
01-03-2012, 03:54 AM
I've never heard of those before. How does bitwine work I dont have a twitter or facebook page would it be worth it how do I get customers. I signed up for the other one and am still waiting to hear back. I'm a little nervous with cam readings too but I think we all need to break free from our shells and try it! :)

bloggergirl
01-03-2012, 07:09 AM
I've only done a couple readings for bitwine, but they were good chats. I cut off at 3 min for free stuff and that helps. The part I like the most is that you get the money the same day. It goes right in the paypal account.

Herabonne
01-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Oh maaaaan. I keep trying to remind myself to get my bitwine set up and oh, you know how it is. Moooootivation! It's good to see you say nice things about it. I know there in the beginning it was pretty dead- so it's encouraging. ;)

...I also wanted to say that I am honestly just LOVING Oranum. I thought cam-work would be difficult or awkward but it's awesome.

JohnJeffrey
01-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Oh maaaaan. I keep trying to remind myself to get my bitwine set up and oh, you know how it is. Moooootivation! It's good to see you say nice things about it. I know there in the beginning it was pretty dead- so it's encouraging. ;)

...I also wanted to say that I am honestly just LOVING Oranum. I thought cam-work would be difficult or awkward but it's awesome.

Herabonne: Gosh, I just posted about the same service right before. :) I was scared of cam work as well, but it's all fun!!
Did you get paid by them so far? I'm a newbie on Oranum, and want to know if they are realiable. Thanks in advance!

coachkat
01-25-2012, 11:53 AM
I do some recruiting for Oranum, and yes, they pay on time, every time.

Just wanted to share!

Herabonne
01-30-2012, 07:24 AM
I haven't been paid yet, because I have been kind of warey- which, well, was just because I hadn't heard much from them so I was focusing on other projects that I KNEW were a sure thing. I decided to give it a real full go starting today though, because honestly I have not heard anything bad about this company. I do have enough that I'd make payout this go 'round, but I am a little confused- will I not get this pay until the 25th of next month? The wording on the pay section makes it a little confusing to me.

Herabonne
01-30-2012, 07:26 AM
....and I got my bitwine set up FINALLY. Lol I'm just....debating on what to do there. Maybe an hour or two a day wouldn't hurt to give it a shot?

JohnJeffrey
02-01-2012, 02:26 PM
I haven't been paid yet, because I have been kind of warey- which, well, was just because I hadn't heard much from them so I was focusing on other projects that I KNEW were a sure thing. I decided to give it a real full go starting today though, because honestly I have not heard anything bad about this company. I do have enough that I'd make payout this go 'round, but I am a little confused- will I not get this pay until the 25th of next month? The wording on the pay section makes it a little confusing to me.

As I know, you are right about the Oranum payments. Well, I don't care until they pay me on time. ;)

Bitwine has lower traffic IMHO.

coachkat
02-02-2012, 08:03 PM
If it's your first payout on Oranum, then there is a 1 month wait before payout, then their cutoff dates are explained in their terms on the site, but once you reach that first payout, then, if you are working every week, then you will get paid every 2 weeks.

WardenofMagick
02-06-2012, 12:49 PM
To use bitwine, you have to use Internet Explorer, which is the least secure browser out there. It is a toolbar that is ONLY available to IE browser users. They do not appear to have any plans for developing their toolbar for Firefox, Opera, Chrome, or Safari. :(

bloggergirl
02-06-2012, 03:08 PM
I run it with Chrome and firefox all the time. I don't know where you get that it can't be used for that.

bloggergirl
02-08-2012, 12:09 PM
I'm surprised to be having as good a time at Oranum as I am. Even in the free chats it's actually fun. I do get a couple jerks, but that's with everything. Just wanted to let you guys know how things are going with me and this website. :)

WAHMBrenda
02-09-2012, 04:30 PM
I haven't heard of either of these before. However, I'm interested in doing CHAT tarot readings again. Can you tell me, is there an "interview" process for these sites? Is 1 better than the other?

bloggergirl
02-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Bitwine is one you can do chat only instead of the cam work. Oranum you use a webcam for the work, but it seems to be busy and it's fun too. I talk about metaphysical things in my room and that seems to interest people a lot. They can take you to a private chat and then you make your money that way. They do have you do a short training and a test read. Then after two weeks you do another test read and they take you off of probation so to speak. :) It was pretty painless in my opinion.

Bitwine, you have to wait until someone calls for a chat and then they get three min free. After that it's your rate and you get the money as soon as it's cleared paypal. I like that because it's normally the same day.They don't have any test reads. You just sign up and go. They are a bit slower than Oranum. I've gotten more money from Oranum by far and have only been online for about a week. Just don't do the free reads or they'll run you down. :P

Hope that helps.

WAHMBrenda
02-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks bloggergirl. I may check out Bitwine. I want to do chat readings but NOT camera LOL

WardenofMagick
02-13-2012, 08:06 AM
I run it with Chrome and firefox all the time. I don't know where you get that it can't be used for that.

I forgot to say that I'm using a Mac mini.

WardenofMagick
02-13-2012, 08:09 AM
I haven't heard of either of these before. However, I'm interested in doing CHAT tarot readings again. Can you tell me, is there an "interview" process for these sites? Is 1 better than the other?

There is Liveperson.com which provides chat readings using their chat suite. There is a $50 application fee though.

bloggergirl
02-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh yeah, it won't work with a mac. I found that out too. :(

nuwave06
02-14-2012, 04:07 AM
There is Liveperson.com which provides chat readings using their chat suite. There is a $50 application fee though.

I'm registered with Bitwine, Keen and LivePerson, didn't care too much for the Oranum format. Bitwine has been the most active for me, trying out a Featured Advisor listing this rotation to see if traffic increases. I like LivePerson as well, just happen to get quite a few freebies there with the 3-minute allotment :D, don't mind this much as I LOVE helping others.

Jennifer at Bitwine Inc.
02-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Good afternoon,

My name is Jennifer and I am the Community Relationship Manager at Bitwine Inc. and the Online Psychic Network.
If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly via the website, and I will be happy to help you out!

I see some of our advisors here at the forum, and I am sure they will attest that I am quite prompt with assistance regarding advisor profiles, paypal set up and assistance with the software and website as a whole.

Bitwine also has a partnership alliance with Oranum, so I can be of assistance regarding that website as well, or can direct you to the right person to talk to!

Looking forward to seeing you at the Online Psychic Network!
Regards
Jennifer Glover
Community Relationship Manager
Bitwine Inc.

Herabonne
02-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Hey, Jennifer!

As that is true- can you give some advice or tips as to how best to tie both profiles together to maximize earnings? That would be great.

Ilara

Jennifer at Bitwine Inc.
02-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Hey, Jennifer!

As that is true- can you give some advice or tips as to how best to tie both profiles together to maximize earnings? That would be great.

Ilara

Good evening,
First off I just wanted to mention to keep both your profiles as similar as possible, including user name and profile picture along with profile contents. That will show that you are available at both sites, the same person, nothing hidden or different, and one in the same.

Secondly, you can be logged in and available at both Bitwine and Oranum at the same time!

Here is our link to the Bitwine/Oranum forum post for more information, and how to sign up for our partnership, if you have not already done so.
Online Psychic Reading, Live Psychic Chat at the Online Psychic Network (http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/6-bitwine-advisors-forum/topics/21741)

If you have a Bitwine account and you want to make sure you are listed within our partnership with Oranum, please contact me at Bitwine with your advisor name and account details and I can make sure that you are set up properly.

Regards
Jennifer Glover
Community Relationship Manager
Online Psychic Network
Bitwine Inc.

Herabonne
03-08-2012, 07:47 AM
For some reason I didn't get an email notifying me that you responded- I apologize, but yes! I am definitely going to go with this and see how well it all plays out. Thanks so much!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1