WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

starbirdy66
01-01-2012, 07:49 PM
This is a thread for Gifts/Baskets/Apparel/Bags/Shoes company reps to advertise their monthly specials.

No Recruiting - please add recruitment ads to your signature or post an ad in Advertise your business to share kit and signup specials. Thank you!

alongcamepolly
01-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Miche is having a fabulous sale on select LUXE Miche shells, jewelry, and the exclusive "go anywhere" tote....

Through Jan 5th----don't miss out!

CLICK HERE (https://diva.miche.com/Shop/Category/796) to go directly to the sale! Stunning jewelry and Beautiful Miche luxe shells discounted for the first time ever!

imamomagain
07-18-2014, 04:43 AM
Everything is 80% off from Grace Adele!
Bags $16, Clutches $8, Phone Holders $5

cabimom
12-18-2014, 10:56 AM
The Initials-Inc Last Call Sale has begun. So many cute bags and organizers, aprons, and more on sale at greatly reduced prices. Get them today, some will sell out FAST.

Click on the Initials-Inc link in my signature line and search Last Call in the shopping cart!

These items will ship in January, great for future birthdays and special occassions coming up! And as always, personalization is FREE.

carolsumrell
08-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Midtown - For every $35 purchase, get the Midtown for $20 And FREE Personalization!!

http://www.myinitials-inc.com/IMAGES/ss15/customer_shopp_Aug.jpg

carolsumrell
09-01-2015, 06:31 AM
Initials Inc - September Customer Shopportunity For every $35 Purchase, get a Back Sak for $10! Save $12! And FREE Personalization

http://www.myinitials-inc.com/IMAGES/ss15/09/Shopp_Sept2.jpg

cabimom
11-21-2015, 01:19 PM
There is still time to shop the BOGO 50% off customer shopportunity for November.

Click on my facebook page Shop Now or website link below! So many cute things to choose from, great of Christmas gifts!

cabimom
12-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Hostess- Get the Trolley Bag in new spring colors for only $55 with a qualified ($250) party!

Customers- Purchase just $35 and get the popular H3 Clutch for only $15! New spring colors.

FREE Personalization

And last but not least, all retiring Signature Bags are 25% off while supplies last!!

Order By December 13 for guaranteed Christmas delivery!!

cabimom
04-21-2017, 03:32 PM
There are 9 days left to join Initials-Inc with our rebate program!! Join in April and then qualify ($1,000 in sales cumulative- about 2-1/2 parties) by May 31 and get your starter kit money back!!

Only $99 + tax and shipping and then you get the $99 back!! Whoo hoo! I did this and qualified withing 3 parties!! It's like joining and starting a business for free!

Do 4 qualified parties ($250+) in 40 days and you will qualify and reach your first Smart Start Reward and make money!! It is a lot of fun and one of the easiest direct sales jobs I have ever had! Do it full- time or part-time, either way is a win! Get paid 25% profit the next week for the previous week's parties by direct deposit!!

Click on my website below to see our gorgeous Spring Starter kit and then SIGN UP!

Do it today!

Cheryl

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1