WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Duvessa
12-15-2011, 06:16 PM
As of December 7th my mom & I have finished up our Culinary Arts studies at our local tech school. We're not having any luck finding work so I was considering some type of home based biz that is food related.

I was just curious to know what all is out there, what the start up costs are etc...

Also are there any that you do NOT have to get people t join under you to do? I don't want to rely on having to find underlings in order to make money. I've never been good at that, lol

Freedom4Me2008
12-16-2011, 04:05 PM
Hi there! A trendsetter in home decor, Willow House is a wonderful opportunity to consider. We showcase Simply Good Design with exclusive home decor. Great opportunity to use your culinary skills to teach about entertaining and presentation.

Please checkout my website, and if you are interested in more information on Willow House you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Cheers!

Kim

erigsby
12-16-2011, 11:13 PM
Maybe you would be interested in Country Gourmet Home you can make up to 40% commissions and there are no sign up fees.

thepartylady
12-17-2011, 08:43 AM
I think Pampered Chef would be a fabulous fit for you guys since you just finished culinary training! I am going to PM you with some information!

happymommy
12-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi, Congrats on completing your program! I do know of a personal chef who uses our products. I think it is a very good option for you to look into. You can make money on just personal sales in all direct sales businesses. You just make more when you decided to build a team.

Good luck in your new career!

Jenn

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1