WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AngelaSam
12-03-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm love'n the very first newly designed LBB Rhinestone T-shirts! :)

Also, the new Reach for the Stars program is full of great ideas to grow your business. It's very organized and the check list makes it easy to keep your marketing plan on track.

GiftBasketDiva
12-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Yes, I also love the rhinestone t-shirts. Very beautiful and classy design. I ordered one and I plan to wear it with jeans. :)

LOVED the video that was created regarding the tshirts.
Show Off Your Business with Rhinestone T-Shirts - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRHZEm8Td3s)

We are going to light up like Dynamite!

Their simple marketing checklist rocks. I can't believe how they are teaching us to market our business using mostly FREE internet advertising! Most other companies want you to buy expensive leads that don't get you anywhere.

Loving this company.

Lisa
Gift Basket Diva