WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

emilyallison
12-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Jamberry Nails is looking for their first consultant in Montana! Be the first to offer this innovative and fast growing product in the entire state! With Jamberry now accepting new consultants in their "pre-launch" phase, this means that you will be an established consultant before their national launch in January 2012. Plus, get a special bonus from me when you join! Know someone in Montana who would like extra income and be able to move ranks quickly? Refer them & get a free sheet of nails when they join!

Jamberry Nail shields are professional quality nail shields that last 2-3 weeks on fingers and 6-8 weeks on toes! They aren't made of nail polish so they won't chip or crack & they aren't harmful to your nails!

If you haven't heard of Jamberry yet - chances are you have an amazing opportunity in your area! Some states still have zero consultants! And with less than 350 nationwide - there is LOTS of opportunity for sales and recruitinig.

For information on our products, visit Jamberry Nail Shields, Nail Wraps - Buy Jamberry Nails

Please email me at [email protected] for more information! I would love to tell you more about Jamberry & their sucesses!

Emily Allison - Jamberry Nails Consultant | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/berrynails)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1