WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi everyone

ginene
11-28-2011, 07:45 PM
I just came across this in another forum today and requested info. I absolutely love Organic things and had no idea this was here. Anyway I'm thinking about joining this and I will be glad if I finally make the decision to start something. I'm going to do some more research about it. Anyway nice meeting all of you.

coloradowahm
11-28-2011, 11:18 PM
Hi Ginene,
That's great news! You are going to absolutely love this company. The products are top notch and so many people are in utter shock literally that they work so well!

Glad you found us here and please keep us updated on your progress!

Cindy

ghumes
11-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Welcome to Green Organics, Ginene!

Our products are extremely impressive (make sure you check out all the awesome reviews!) and the company, comp plan, and leaders are fantastic. You can be confident that you are making a solid choice with this business. Congrats! ;)

MMShell
11-30-2011, 01:06 PM
A great attribute about Green Organics besides an amazing product is the fact they are affordable! Most products that are natural, organic or wild crafted come with a steep price tag. Nature was meant to help us and having products available that improve our health at affordable pricing is amazing!

If you have any questions we are all here for you!

Hope you had a great holiday too!

gobble gobble! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1