WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Go Slim Extreme is powerful.

coloradowahm
11-20-2011, 02:49 PM
This testimony is from one of my team members and wanted to share. It is so very gratifying to be part of a company that helps people to this degree.

"GoSlim Extreme will be the hottest diet product in 2012 and I predict it will put every other industry out of business! It simply works. I am a food addict and compulsive eater who has absolutely ZERO willpower. I out ate gastric bypass surgery. I have no desire for food and when I do eat, I am very quickly full. I have been battling food for 30 years and obese for 20 years. I am so amazed by a product that actually works that I am in shock... utter shock."

lrosen8750
11-20-2011, 07:10 PM
I also am receiving unbelievable testimonies from friends who haven't been able to get their cravings under control. This morning a co-worker e-mailed to me

"I dont know what is going on but I really dont crave anything. And im hungry when Im hungry not when Im bored. Thank you for letting me try these."

I feel so great being able to help her!

It's amazing!

ghumes
11-21-2011, 07:22 AM
It really is an AMAZING product! :D

I cannot believe how it much it cuts cravings and curbs the appetite. Of course, every diet supplement says it does this, but GO SLIM REALLY WORKS! I'm extremely impressed....

My Mom has my Dad on it and he mentioned the other night that he feels better in general.....more energy, feeling of well-being, cravings going away, etc....He's very happy with it!

wealthyhealthy
11-21-2011, 08:04 AM
@Cindy...........What an amazing testimony...WOW!!!

coloradowahm
11-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Wow, great about your Dad Gina, the more stories we hear the more "confirmation" we have so to speak.

We know without a doubt that we are on to something big here and with all the products they are rolling out, the impact we will have on people's health and well being is going to really be hard compete with!

livethedream3
12-14-2011, 07:09 PM
so , when you take this product, can you feel any different than just before you took it? are there any side effects?

coloradowahm
12-14-2011, 07:23 PM
I notice feeling in a better mood for sure. I also notice not being very hungry and not finishing my meals. The biggest thing is the cravings or desire for sweets goes right out the window, lol, as well as the urge to snack at night. It's awesome. Most feel this the very first day. I've had a couple people where they said it took 2 or 3 days and then they really noticed it after that.

Here is a fact sheet on Go Slim that has some great information

http://www.greenorganicsinternational.com/GoSlimExtremeFactSheet.pdf

livethedream3
12-14-2011, 07:52 PM
thanks! so no other side effects?

coloradowahm
12-14-2011, 08:39 PM
nothing other than feeling great and sleeping well, waking up easily even after not getting enough sleep.

This product has B vitamins and folic acid, actual "nutrients" which I have not seen before in other weight loss supplements.

It also has some anti-inflamatory properties and we've been hearing some great testimonies on how it is helping with severe headaches and other types of body discomfort.

livethedream3
12-14-2011, 09:31 PM
wow, I may have to try it... thank you.

MMShell
12-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Applemom - there have not been any side effects... We just were at a gathering sharing testimonies and one woman had had a baby 9 months earlier and could not lose her baby weight.... In just two weeksmon GoSlim her baby weight was gone and to her surprise her mood and energy significantly improved. She looked great!

My husband and I were hosting an event last night and everyone complimented me all night and asked how I did it and how I could resist all the food that was out. Its just an amazing product with no worries about strange side effects and better yet there is no starving yourself or depriving your body of nutrients. The product provides your body with the nutritents it needs. It truly is a lifestyle changing product!

RyanA
12-15-2011, 03:24 PM
So one pill is enough to help with your appetite all day?

coloradowahm
12-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Hi Ryan,

It depends on your body and how much weight you want to lose. If you only have 15lbs or less to lose one should be plenty. I take one in the morning about 30-60 minutes before I eat and it lasts me all day and all night long to where I do not want sweets or want to snack, etc. If you have more to lose you can take a 2nd one before lunch. Some ladies change it up and do before dinner but the recommended is up to 2 a day.

MMShell
12-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Ryan, my husband had success with one a day every am... I started one in am and late afternoon, now 3 a day just to get faster results. I have had one in a day and never had cravings etc so one works just fine for me as to cravings.

Today i had a light breakfast, my carbs for lunch and i was not hungry for dinner tonight so I had a shake..

Its even funny because every night my husband asks me what I feel like for dinner and I usually say I dont know because I dont want the usual pizza, pasta, etc anymore... He actually gets irritated.. Lol! :D

vhawthorne
12-18-2011, 12:46 PM
So one pill is enough to help with your appetite all day?

Hey Ryan! How have you been doing? :) My purple tiger stopped working for me after a few months :( So I am trying this to see how well it works for me. From what I understand there are so many health benefits besides losing weight as well, so that will be a huge plus for me and my issues lol. My first bottle should be here any day now. I am pretty excited about that!

Vicki

RyanA
12-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the info. It sounds like it could get expensive if you need to take more than one per day.

Vicki-let me know how you like it..Too bad the PT stopped working for you. I'm thinking people tend to build a tolerance to stimulant-type supplements, they don't feel them as much after a while.

GraceLiving
12-19-2011, 06:07 AM
When I decided to do the business I saved and came in at silver level and bought the GoSlim only cus to lose and cut cravings was my first priority..I decided to order the 3 bottles of GoSlim and much to my surprise I hadnt clued in when i ordered but the bottles were 60 count...Im a fluffly girl so I was pleaase tohave lots as I take 2-3 a day...the biggest benifit for me is the unexpected health surprise...I have meany many headachees a month for various reasons and my first month on goslim i had 1 headache in a month/I am losing inches also

Katharine in Canada

vhawthorne
12-19-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the info. It sounds like it could get expensive if you need to take more than one per day.

Vicki-let me know how you like it..Too bad the PT stopped working for you. I'm thinking people tend to build a tolerance to stimulant-type supplements, they don't feel them as much after a while.

I will Ryan :) I was kinda surprised about the PT!

MMShell
12-21-2011, 08:28 PM
Yes , there are excellent health benefits too! Lower blood pressure is just one of them... As for expense, remember there is opportunity to get your product free. I've had the benefit of only one other company's product that was organic, all natural and aided in weight lossand health prevention, however it cost 2x's GO... Even products in the major health stores can cost more..

Remember there is no price on one's health...... Hospital bills, diabetic care and heart care will far exceed the costs of prevention.

KaitlinDecosta
01-25-2012, 10:22 PM
This is first time I learn about this topic.I appreciate the tips and the recommendation.Thanks...................

NCMommie
02-04-2012, 04:16 PM
I am down 9 pounds in 4 weeks.. Not a fast loser like some but I have other issues so this is fantastic for me!! Cant wait for the Free Trials to come out :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1