WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Newbie Empath! Please Help!

evie2011
11-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Hello All!

I am an Empath and would like to become a professional. I seem to be really gifted at love and relationships. I have applied at all of the big places, but am nervous about the test readings. Basically, I want to engage people in deep discussions about their struggles and give intuitive advice based on their circumstances. My clairvoyant abilities are limited- I can predict outcomes of current situations and offer alternative, but cannot "see into the future" per say. I am a very gifted Empath, but who hires intuitive advisors that don't predict?

lovingangels
11-17-2011, 12:25 PM
I suggest that you start your own business and set up a paypal account. Most psychic lines want someone who can read the cards and give quick answers. Check out Keen or Live -start from there. And may you be blessed as you use your gifts.

murphy27
11-25-2011, 09:29 AM

shellybelly
11-25-2011, 10:47 AM
I worked for psychic source and it is great experience. Just be yourself and tell the person what you are getting... it took me two times to get on with them and then it was easy. You should ask to get on the online chats too. I hope this has helped.

murdoch
12-04-2011, 10:39 PM
I agree with shellybelly advice and also with murphy27 since I feel like in your case you should start by giving some free reading to gain confidence and experience over the topics you want to start growing yourself professionally. For it will provide you with enough feedbacks to let you know your weakand strong areas. And if you feel total confident about your abilities etc. than better go with shellybelly advice alone.

dkramer
12-05-2011, 03:00 AM
I really prefer texting instead of phone work because I feel like I have a little more time to really get a feel for the person and what is going on. The phones are too quick for me and I feel rushed to answer quickly and I wonder if I'm giving as good of a reading as I should.

Dawn

coachkat
12-21-2011, 08:38 AM
I have a free 10-minute video at my site that shows you how you can get started as a reader for several different psychic lines...REAL jobs (no paying to get on board), as well as free and paid ways you can strike out on your own.

I hope it helps!

kelliegreen
12-21-2011, 06:46 PM
fiverr.com is another good place to get some experience. You only end up receiving around $3.50 per job but you can put up your own terms and get some practice in plus maybe only answer one question for the price. It gives great links back to your other sites if you want.

Good Luck

previa74
12-21-2011, 08:01 PM
fiverr.com is okay but please note that it takes up to 13 days to get paid after posting a gig that is purchased. By no means a way to make a living unless you're just looking for a few bucks on the side.

coachkat
12-22-2011, 08:18 PM
fiverr is a way of marketing your skills through one gig. You set up one gig, then you have other, more valuable services that you charge a normal rate for. It's a way of getting a new client, and then upselling them with your other offers.

nhanvan
12-28-2011, 09:48 PM
WOW!, same here but I discovered it recently but you either born with it and at a proficent level or you keep training from people and take their advices as well

WardenofMagick
12-30-2011, 05:49 AM
To develop my skills I read for friends online at no charge. I also joined a reading site as host, to the reader, and was mentored by other readers on that site when I applied to be a reader. My best advice is to read whatever you can find, except things by Sylvia Browne (her books contradict each other). Then throw out what the books say and go from your feelings. Best of luck!

Marissas
12-31-2011, 05:09 PM
When I was developing my skills I would read for people on free on yahoo astrology chats, and a couple of free forms. I kept getting positive feedback and someone told me about LP and that I should read on there. I finally bit the bullet and took their advice and the rest is history. I think sometimes we can second guess ourselfs too much when all of the areas point in the right direction. Good luck on your journey and meditate, meditate, meditate!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1