WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Brainfuse pay dates

princesss
11-14-2011, 03:26 AM
Hello I'm new here. I just started tutoring with Brainfuse and was trying to find out what their pay dates are. How soon after the end of the pay period do you get paid. I signed up for direct deposit.

Thanks

JustATutor
11-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Hello--

I, too, just started tutoring and signed up for direct deposit. It has not been activated yet. I have gotten 2 paper checks so far.

My most recent check was for the pay period ending Friday 11.04.11. By examining the "Timesheet Activities" link (Personal > My TimeSheet > Timesheet Summary > Timesheet Activities), it appears that the check was printed and mailed to me on Tuesday 11.08.11. I received it on either Friday 11.11 or Sat. 11.12 (and I am also in NYC), so it may not have gone in the mail the same day it was printed.

Short version: the check arrives about a week after the end of the pay period. Hope this helps!

--JustATutor

P.S.: If you're on LinkedIn, you may want to join the Brainfuse Tutors (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4158952) group.

princesss
11-14-2011, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the information :)

JustATutor
11-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Correction: upon further inspection, it seems that direct deposit WAS activated for this last paycheck. So I tore up the check. So wait until your 2nd paycheck, and if direct deposit isn't activated by then, email them at [email protected]

princesss
11-14-2011, 03:54 PM
OK thank you - so you got direct deposit on your second paycheck?

I've seen my paycheck from the 11.08.11 pay date.

JustATutor
11-17-2011, 11:26 AM
Yes. To be exact, I got direct deposit AND the paper check. So if you get a second paper check, hold onto it a bit to see whether DD has, in fact, come through.