WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Canadians

GraceLiving
11-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Hi Im in Canada and for shipping purpose my kit took 14 days....Started my GoSlim yesterday and i can feel my metabolism changing as im feeling warmer at times and Im also feeling thinner ....I keep looking in mirror with shirt up everytime I pass lol..I swear Im not as bloated......I find I am going hours and not hungry or craving..I was a bit hungry lunch yesterday and I had to make myself eat something...it was also my birthday and I had worked 12 hours and was going to buy a little treat on way home and all my usual nonos didnt even appeal to me...I ended up going home without anything and no binging all evening

Katharine

MMShell
11-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi Im in Canada and for shipping purpose my kit took 14 days....Started my GoSlim yesterday and i can feel my metabolism changing as im feeling warmer at times and Im also feeling thinner ....I keep looking in mirror with shirt up everytime I pass lol..I swear Im not as bloated......I find I am going hours and not hungry or craving..I was a bit hungry lunch yesterday and I had to make myself eat something...it was also my birthday and I had worked 12 hours and was going to buy a little treat on way home and all my usual nonos didnt even appeal to me...I ended up going home without anything and no binging all evening

Katharine

That is great!! I'm laughing because I do the shirt up in front of the mirror too... Usually by 930am my poof comes out but it's slowing decreasing as I'm on the GoSlim!! LOL.. I'm so glad to hear your comments!

coloradowahm
11-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Awesome to hear Katharine! It's amazing how we can actually "feel" it working!

Oh and shipping time will improve should be 10 days or less. Being only one month into prelaunch and especially when you ordered it was soon after the initial shipping happened. Keep us posted on your next order to see if the time improves!

Look forward to hearing more about your progress!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1