WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LynnAndreske
11-07-2011, 05:12 AM
Have we all tried our FABULOUS drink bucket... Apple 'n' Pear Slush Drink Mix? Mae Adult version or family friendly...this is a top favorite at all my shows!

Slushie done it is wonderful..and using a bit of brown sugar to 'rim' the glasses before serving makes it even a prettier presentation and sweet taste!

Done in the crockpot with Apple Cider or Spiced Rum....drizzled with caramel sauce..the aroma alone is drawing everyone over to see what is being served. A dollop of whipped cream and more caramel drizzel on top of the cups says ~you are special =)

I can't wait to share this when our family gathers over Thanksgiving!

I've heard apple juice works well, cranapple too.

Has anyone here experimented and tried a different add in?
I'd love to have a whole sheet to present at my next party..thank you!

nbfbaw
11-07-2011, 12:46 PM
I love this drink. I drink it on the rocks. Or wait till it is slushie and eat it. :)

TastefullyMI
11-08-2011, 04:29 AM
I just ADORE the company "blog" and all the fun things Jane and the other gals at HQ come up with.

If you love our products, check out the "blog." It's food ideas for everyday folks. Easy Recipes for Real Life (http://www.tsrecipes.com)

starbirdy66
11-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the ideas. I bought two from my rep and it is perfect time to use. I didn't think about serving as a warm drink. Love it!

TastefullyMI
11-09-2011, 07:01 PM
Thanks for supporting your rep and enjoy them! Our web site is FILLED with over 5,000 recipe ideas. :)

Brenda54
11-16-2011, 01:25 PM
I just checked out the blog. The veggie display is fantastic!! So cute! I love the veggies in the cups with dip at the bottom. How cool is that???

The English Toffee Pumpkin Cake makes me drool. Excellent site. Thx for sharing!

Blessings,
Brenda

I just ADORE the company "blog" and all the fun things Jane and the other gals at HQ come up with.

If you love our products, check out the "blog." It's food ideas for everyday folks. Easy Recipes for Real Life (http://www.tsrecipes.com)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1