WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Products

Daydaes
10-30-2011, 10:21 AM
I am researching a few different types of businesses from health/wellness to travel and all in between. I've received info on Watkins before and I keep coming back to it. I was shopping at my local Target store and there were Watkins products there. Are they the exact same product? Granted there are limited items but still. I know if I sign up to join and want to build a team, I'd start pretty slow being new and all:) I don't want to hit up my friends, family, warm market etc at first. Is this something that Watkins can help with? Primarily looking for online, no parties, or face to face. I don't mind social networking but want to know where else to post other than facebook or twitter.

LamonicaE
10-30-2011, 08:27 PM
The products you see in stores such as Target are apart of Watkins Brand Awareness program. The purpose of the program is to introduce people who are unaware of Watkins to some of their products. Associates can benefit from this program when customers are interested in buying more after buying a product from the store. Watkins believes there's a good chance that customer will probably end up buying products that unavailable in the store from a Watkins rep.

Only a few of Watkins products are sold in stores. And yes they are the same products that Watkins sells on their website.

I'm not sure what to tell you about marketing online. Maybe someone else can give you some advice. But if you do decide to join you might want to consider joining through the Summit Group. The group is free to join and was created by one of Watkins top earners and provides way more information about on and offline marketing than Watkins. There is more information about the group in the link in my signature titled "Watkins Home Business Opportunity Info"

The Watkins Man
11-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Personally i feel it is best to get all your marketing information from Watkins. I would question anyone who says they are better than corporate.

blessings
doug

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1