WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pumpkin Cheesecake wax melts

vhawthorne
10-26-2011, 10:10 PM
Are amazing! I am actually blown away at the scent throw coming from our wax melts.
I smell it throughout my whole house when I walk around. What got me is that I had it melting in my kitchen and when I came back inside the house I could smell it the second I opened the door. My son could smell it while he was sleeping and his bedroom door was closed lol.

Pumpkin Cheesecake going in the kitchen, Egyptian Sheets in the bedroom and Butt Naked in the bathroom :D They all smell fabulous!

erigsby
10-28-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm excited about ordering some wax melts in my next order. Just can't decide which ones to get. I also plan on ordering the Tuscan Plug-In Warmer with melt packs as holiday gifts this year.

rodster01
12-08-2011, 10:13 PM
Where can I order this?

erigsby
12-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi! I can help you with the order process. You may order online by clicking the website link in my signature.
You may also contact me at [email protected]
Or I can message you my phone number too.

erigsby
12-09-2011, 12:58 AM
We have over 200 scents available @$3.99 per wax pack. Our wax melts are handmade from a custom wax blend. They have a low melting point, which extends the life of the fragrance and enables our melts to be used in any warmer.

Pumpkin Cheesecake -* sharp cream cheese notes with notes of pumpkins.

I chose these scents in my latest order:
Pumpkin Pie Spice - fresh pumpkin and spice
Downy Fresh Type - just like the laundry detergent, exact!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1