WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Down 3.5 pounds in 3 days!

coloradowahm
10-22-2011, 09:01 AM
Ok, I know I have to stop weighing every day as the body fluctuates so much but this is just too exciting!

The biggest thing that stands out is that for 3 nights in a row now I have not had the desire to take a bite of anything after dinner! That is HUGE for me and I sleep so much better with my body not having to digest food that I eat too late at night! LOL!

Can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing!

MMShell
10-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Awesome to hear!! I can say I'm soooo thankful for the energy after my past couple of days!! My mother-in-law is doing ok but it's been several nights of no sleep.... I also skipped dinner the night she went to the ER because we were there from 4pm til 1am and funny thing is normally I would have had a sugar crash.... Totally didn't even miss the fact I missed dinner!! LOL..

ghumes
10-24-2011, 11:30 AM
I'm going CRAZY hearing all of these awesome reviews on the product! Unfortunately, my product is still showing "in transit". GO will be sending out another package to me today while we are waiting to see what actually happened to my original package. I should have my new package but Thursday and I can BARELY wait!

I'm so ready to get started....from the weight loss, to the calm energy, to the 'happy feeling' you guys are reporting....CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS STUFF! :D

coloradowahm
10-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Oh wow, sorry to hear about the product. Great they shipped another package...I bet it's been hard having to wait, lol! Also great to hear that from now forward they will be shipping priority mail!

Looking forward to hearing your feedback from the product!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1