WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Excited about new training!

coloradowahm
10-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Great training call tonight again. Was anyone else on?

Got excited when I heard there would be a new training package in the back office tomorrow complete with scripts, and much more!

Love how everything is really coming together in such a timely manner.

NCMommie
10-20-2011, 04:33 AM
I got my times messed up on the call and missed it.. :( Looking forward to seeing the new stuff today!! How exciting!!

thineman
10-20-2011, 04:53 AM
Will the training be under the the training tab under the Tools & Resources section? I still don't have anything accessible there. I was told last week when I sent a ticket that it would be there eventually as well as banners for marketing--which I still don't have as well.
:(

ghumes
10-20-2011, 05:37 AM
I'm glad to hear it was such a good call! Unfortunately, I was not able to make it. I'm excited to see the new additions to the back office! I'll be checking like a mad woman all day today....LOL! ;)

MMShell
10-20-2011, 07:06 AM
They really are giving us all the power and tools we need to succeed!! Everyday is like Christmas with the new information they provide! Normally many of the tools you would have to pay an outside company for! Not with GO!! Love it!!

coloradowahm
10-20-2011, 07:39 AM
Yep, lovin it more and more everyday!

thineman, sit tight, it's all coming. Keep in mind this is still in prelaunch so those of us that are fortunate enough to have joined so early on just have to have a little patience as they roll out all the pieces. Sometimes it's easy to get impatient because we want it NOW, lol! Just know that 6 months from now, we will look back and laugh and say remember when we were so anxious for all the new tools? :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1