WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Pieces?

TastefullyMI
10-16-2011, 05:21 AM
I am finding the new stone pieces to really be selling well. Case in point, the new dip crock is just flying out the door at HQ. Which piece do you like best? And is it one of the pieces available for retail or one of the pieces that have been exclusives to hosts or consultants?

I have to say I wish I could have earned a couple sets of the ramekins. Loved them!

LynnAndreske
10-16-2011, 07:21 AM
I think it was unfortunate that we were not able to earn these pieces so that we could show them. (ramikens) They are super cute!

The newer stonewear pieces in the catalog are doing OK in my area, but not a big incentive. The gift sets of food are doing far more in sales. What I am hearing is that while very nice, many already have such things or these do not go with their other pieces. And by far my hosts LOVE the extra food items they can have for free vs having to purchase a stonewear piece.

My very own personal wish is that we could, at least 2x per year, be a host and earn host incentives as well!

TastefullyMI
10-17-2011, 07:04 AM
The fact that we can earn the baker in October to show for November is a start. Granted it would be nice to have earned and obtained the piece say in September but as I said...it's a start.

Have a great week, Lynn!

LynnAndreske
10-17-2011, 07:11 PM
Oh Jennifer, I know...another perk!

Tastefully Simple has added so many WONDERFUL things for us in the sales force and for hosts, guests since I have joined..it is so generous! I am so proud to be associated with such a WOW company! Everyone here is so NICE! And that is a big compliment =)

You have a great week too!

beachblonde
10-18-2011, 01:50 PM
I sold 5 bountiful baking, and 2 dip crocks at my party last night! This is the first time I brought the pieces with me, and it paid off big time!

TastefullyMI
10-18-2011, 04:17 PM
It sure does! Congratulations!

rebeccasmeals
10-21-2011, 07:31 AM
I didn't even put 'two and two' together that when we earn the baker in October - that is the host promotion in Nov/Dec.

Do you know when they will mail the stoneware so we can show it at November parties?

I am glad that they did that promotion!
Already earned mine!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1