WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

wildwilma
10-12-2011, 04:20 PM
I am wanting to open an ebay store that sells coupons. Well- you can't really sell coupons but I would be selling my time to locate, clip, sort and pack- that sort of thing.

I am an avid money saver and couponing and finding deals are my hobby. (And my passion !) But I need another project on my plate like I need a hole in the head- but I do want the extra money. (I like money ! ).

Do any of you gals (or guys) manage ebay stores ? Basically you would list my items. (And relist when they sell). It would be my account and I would obviously pay all the fees. I would pay you for listing as we went along. (Through Paypal- or in coupons if you prefer).

If interested, please send me a PM that includes a link to your ebay store so that I can see that you know what you're doing. :) Please let me know your hourly rate as well.

Couponers, those on a tight budget and those that like saving money are STRONGLY encouraged to apply.

Looking forward to hearing from you !
Wilma

todoe96
12-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Hi. I sent you a message on this one!!! In your PM folder. Lori

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1