WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TiKiToEz
10-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Are there any legit psychic internet jobs to work for?

Thanks

coachkat
12-21-2011, 11:06 AM
Yes, you are in luck, there are many! I have a free 10-minute video on my website sharing the free resources and jobs available and how to apply to them.

coachkat
12-22-2011, 08:19 PM
oh i guess my signature line isn't showing up, yet. My site is PsychiChatOnlineWithKat.com so you can get the free info.

clairetalk
01-05-2012, 03:31 PM
I think there are quite a few of them or you could start your own psychic line with keen or MPS.

psychicdom
01-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Rendering psychic services online is just like building websites for others or writing articles. Being a psychic reader is a legit service in itself because there is a growing market for it. It might be a good idea for you to build your own website and offer email psychic readings, or psychic chat sessions. If you're truly into astrology or numerology, there are hundreds of ways you can promote yourself online and make a living out of it. Good luck!

WardenofMagick
02-06-2012, 12:24 PM
The big ones that I know about are liveperson and keen, both are dot com. When I signed up for LP back in the days when it was kasamba, it was free to join. Now I believe there is an application involved. I do not work for Keen as they provide phone and email readings. LP provides, phone, chat, voice calls, and email readings. Keen also gives you the option to promote yourself with pay-per-click bids to rank yourself higher in their pages. That can be quite costly though.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1