WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Princess House?

TastefullyMI
10-09-2011, 05:14 AM
Found Princess House recently (didn't know that they were still in business) and they have a beautiful line of home products. I'm not in the company, just noticed they were not represented here on WAHM so I thought I would mention it.

udesignit
10-09-2011, 09:51 AM
I agree with you! Very nice products. There used to be a rep here when they had a folder.

TastefullyMI
10-10-2011, 04:32 AM
It's nice to see how much they've changed yet still have some products going back to their "roots."

gkoinski
10-22-2011, 06:46 AM
I agree! That have some beautiful products. They used to have a folder here. Wonder if anyone here is active with them; wouldn't mind seeing a new catalog (esp. for Christmas).

TastefullyMI
10-24-2011, 02:33 AM
They were very nice when I posted on their FB wall. You may want to try there if you would like to see a new catalogue.

gkoinski
10-24-2011, 04:10 AM
Jennifer, did you connect with a particular rep there? Thanks!

TastefullyMI
10-24-2011, 10:04 AM
Just used their consultant locator and their home office hooked me up with a local rep. :)

gkoinski
10-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Just used their consultant locator and their home office hooked me up with a local rep. :)

That's what I ended up doing. Hope to see a catalog soon. :)

Lullibowmom
03-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Happy to post here after quite an absence. Yes! I am still with Princess House and our stainless steel line had grown as no other. The hostess program, specials and layaway options are generous and flexible.
There is no excuse, not to have the cookware set of your dreams.

RosiSheehan
04-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Hi, I am currently a Princess House Consultant, and enjoy working with this company.

Startup Cost: There is a low start up cost, half up front and the other half from your first profit check. The home office is in MA, and are very supportive. This company is almost 50 years old, and is debt free!

Earnings: My average show is $500, so for 4-6 hours work my 25% commission is $125.00. That's without bonus, which depends on sales for a period. With a $500 show average, 3 parties per month will earn you an extra 5%, and and 5 will earn you 10%!
As well as free products which I receive through contests I choose to enter. There is also an incentive trip that can be earned.

Their products are all top of the line, especially their cookware! You can join to get more product at discount, and earn as little or as much as you like, it's your own business. If you decide it's not for you there's no hassles. I had tried this company before over 20 years ago, then stopped to try new things. Even though I wasn't a top seller (not nearly ;) they welcomed me back with open arms and I absolutely love their products.

I have a fabulous Area Organizer. I have to say that having an upline that cares and is willing to help you start out is a major plus in this industry (direct sales). Also there is quite a bit of free help out there on the internet as well in the areas of learning to book shows, display products, and generally have fun while working. There are expenses for printed materials, although you can opt to print most of them from home if you'd like, and adding samples to your kit. Also, I choose to travel pretty much anywhere. If you don't want to travel far, there is a system in place where someone closer to the party can hold the show and "split" the profits 60/40 with you.

The last thing I'd like to say, is that anybody can do this. It's not rocket science, but it does take some self discipline to work for yourself. When you look at it as starting a small business, you are halfway there. We like to say You work for yourself, but not by yourself. If you want to work your own hours and get to decide how much money you want to make, this is a job you should check out!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1