WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Tastefully Simple Consultant

mommalinds
10-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Hi fellow WAHM's! I joined TS August 30 and so far am loving it. All my friends that have placed orders and came to my kick off party are thrilled to try out their new yummy items. I myself can't help but to try new things that I haven't tried in the past :p

I just wanted to say that I am glad to be a part of TS and see what the future holds!

Cheers!

TastefullyMI
10-08-2011, 04:55 AM
Fabulous to have you a part of the company! Welcome and best wishes for a very successful business for many years to come. :)

KristinaD
10-08-2011, 05:12 AM
Welcome to the TS family!!

Hi fellow WAHM's! I joined TS August 30 and so far am loving it. All my friends that have placed orders and came to my kick off party are thrilled to try out their new yummy items. I myself can't help but to try new things that I haven't tried in the past :p

I just wanted to say that I am glad to be a part of TS and see what the future holds!

Cheers!

blueyedgrl1982
10-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Congratulations on your new business :)

ccorrente
10-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Congratulations on your new business! Stay positive and excited and the business will come to you. I love the Tastefully Simple products!

LynnAndreske
10-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Welcome..and best wishes for a fun time and successful business! Your Sponsor must be super excited to have you!!

carahayden
10-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Wooohooo!!! Welcome aboard!!!

mommalinds
10-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Thank you for the welcome and encouragement! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1