WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just received my order today

DeannaAmber
10-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Slow shipping, but it looks like it's gonna be worth it!

Can't wait to try the Chocolate Ugly Cake.

belovedscents
10-07-2011, 06:13 PM
I am placing an order with someone too! Thats too funny us Scentsy girls going after all the yummy food lol :-) If you didn't order it you have to get the beer bread sometime Dee and make it with sprite...its the best breakfast bread ever! You would think I sold TS the way I am talking but I just love it!

starbirdy66
10-07-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm waiting for my chocolate ugly cake too and a few other Tastefully Simple treats from my distributor. Love the stuff.

mommalinds
10-07-2011, 09:47 PM
I can't wait to try my Chocolate Ugly cake too :) I'm a new Tastefully Simple Consultant and ordered that in my last order of things to try out that I hadn't already. It looks YUMMY!

Enjoy!

TastefullyMI
10-08-2011, 04:59 AM
Any orders placed around September 30th would take longer I'm afraid. It was the last day of the 3rd quarter and we can do hundreds of thousands of dollars in buiness on the last day of any quarter so our warehouse gets slammed. It was also the end of our earning period for one of the biggest trips we have so again, the sheer volume of orders placed has them taking up to 72 hours to ship and then it's all up to UPS.

I apologize for the delay and know when you reorder that Chocolate Ugly Cake, the arrival time could be cut by a couple days or more. Enjoy your delivery!

baystitcher
10-08-2011, 05:44 AM
You will DEFINITELY be reordering the Chocolate Ugly Cake. To Die For!!!

blueyedgrl1982
10-08-2011, 08:49 AM
I am placing an order with someone too! Thats too funny us Scentsy girls going after all the yummy food lol :-) If you didn't order it you have to get the beer bread sometime Dee and make it with sprite...its the best breakfast bread ever! You would think I sold TS the way I am talking but I just love it!

Maybe you should sell it!! Did you ever get the package I sent??

Dee, I'm glad you got your order! I can't wait to hear how much you and you guy love it :)

belovedscents
10-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Package is still not here! I had a crazy week or two weeks for that matter and have been traveling a lot so yours went out yesterday. I had messaged you to make sure I should even send it because I had never gotten yours. I am really excited for everything to get here so I can start showing it!!!!! If you have a tracking number or anything email me when it should be here.

Maybe you should sell it!! Did you ever get the package I sent??

Dee, I'm glad you got your order! I can't wait to hear how much you and you guy love it :)

blueyedgrl1982
10-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Package is still not here! I had a crazy week or two weeks for that matter and have been traveling a lot so yours went out yesterday. I had messaged you to make sure I should even send it because I had never gotten yours. I am really excited for everything to get here so I can start showing it!!!!! If you have a tracking number or anything email me when it should be here.

That's weird, I just tracked it and it said it was delievered yesterday at 2:28 PM!!!
I"ll message you the tracking number.

DeannaAmber
10-13-2011, 11:30 AM
My guy and his brother love the Mexican Tortilla Soup and the Chocolate Ugly Cake was a HUUUuuUUUge hit! Definitely a winner. My guy has a weakness for chocolate cake and I don't keep it around the house because I am trying to lose weight. It's nice to have it in a box where I can put it out of sight and then just pour water and bake when he has a bad craving! :)

DeannaAmber
10-13-2011, 11:32 AM

I bought that too! Just haven't made it yet. So with sprite? What about seltzer, club soda or beer? Asking because that's what I have on hand lololol!

blueyedgrl1982
10-13-2011, 05:11 PM
My guy and his brother love the Mexican Tortilla Soup and the Chocolate Ugly Cake was a HUUUuuUUUge hit! Definitely a winner. My guy has a weakness for chocolate cake and I don't keep it around the house because I am trying to lose weight. It's nice to have it in a box where I can put it out of sight and then just pour water and bake when he has a bad craving! :)

Glad to hear the products were enjoyed :)
I love Chocolate Ugly Cake also :)

Linda Hinkle
10-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Hey Dee I have always used beer to make mine :D!! Two more days and I'm going to a Tastefully Simple party at a friends house I can't wait, I see there are new products I haven't tried yet :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1