WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Shout it out!

TastefullyMI
10-07-2011, 06:01 AM
Hey! Once you've earned that awesome baker for this month, let's celebrate! Be sure to let us know when you've made it happen. 4 closed out parties with at least $300 in sales you've got it! :)

beachblonde
10-08-2011, 05:16 AM
Hey! Once you've earned that awesome baker for this month, let's celebrate! Be sure to let us know when you've made it happen. 4 closed out parties with at least $300 in sales you've got it! :)

I really want that baker! I'm already at $700 with 2 parties and I have 4 more parties scheduled this month! The awesome hostess special has helped too. :)

TastefullyMI
10-09-2011, 05:04 AM
The October host special just ROCKED my sales last year and this year's special is the same so I just KNOW you'll get that baker no problem AT ALL! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1