WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : So behind!

Darci
09-28-2011, 05:44 AM
Hi all,

I love scrapbooking, but after a relocation and a new baby...I have fallen so behind. I hope to get snowed in a lot this winter and maybe I'll catch up:)

What scrapbooking companies are represented here in the scrabooking folder at WAHM? I would love to hear from everyone as I'm sure I'll need to do some shopping eventually.

Darci

Jolly
09-28-2011, 09:35 PM
I am not a rep. Howeer some of us felt behind also. We asked for and got permission to have an overnight crop at our church. We could spread out our stuff. go to town.. go home and sleep and come early in the am again.

lorah
09-28-2011, 11:02 PM
Hi! I am not a rep either but just wanted to tell you that you are not alone! I am so very far behind as well. I am not sure of the companies represented here. There aren't that many even in existence anymore and I am really sad about it. I have NO LSS or any kind of craft store for that matter. If I want something, I have to shop online or forget about it.

ZachMadsMom
10-10-2011, 06:31 PM
I'm a consultant for Heritage Makers, we are an online digital scrapbooking company. It's all web based and can be accessed from any computer with internet access.

pjstowk
10-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Hi Darci,

I can totally relate to being way behind on scrapbooking. I have 4 kids that keep me extremely busy. I am a consultant for Close to my Heart. There products are high quality with easy to use acrylic stamps and beautiful paper packs that do all the color coodination for you. We also offer digital scrapbooking which has designs that coordinate and match with our paper packs so you can do a variety and have everything match all together. Here is a link to my website so that you can view our products. The digital version is called Studio J (you can find a link with information about that program on my website as well). <a href="http://www.loveyourstamps.myctmh.com"> Close to my Heart</a>

Good luck with your new baby. Message me of email me if you have any questions.

Milenna

pjstowk
10-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Guess my link did not work my website is MyCTMH (http://www.loveyourstamps.myctmh.com)

teamleber
10-11-2011, 09:49 AM
I love Scrapbook!I use my own creations.I just go online and type in Scapbooking and find what I need,print it out and then write in my own sayings and words or cut them out of a newspaper or magazine.
I don't scrapbook all the time just on certain occasions.
When I do make a scrapbook all I put in there comes from my heart!Happy scrapbooking!

carlrobinhood
12-21-2011, 06:35 AM
I just want to tell you that I am a consultant for the Heritage Makers, we are an online digital collage company. All this is based, and can access the Internet from any computer to access the site. We also offer digital collage design, coordination and cooperation of our paper packaging, so you can do all match all together. Here is a link to my site, so you can view our products.

accents4you2
12-31-2011, 09:21 PM
I think most people are behind in their albums..I figure I just have to keep on squeezing in moments to scrapbook here and there. Once a month I go to a 12 hour crop...love that! Tonight, New year's Eve...hubby is sick, my son is too young to stay up late....I'm going to scrap in the New Year! Have to start in on the right foot, right? My goal is 4 to 6 pages...I'll be happy with that...

Happy New year!
Rebeca

kellys
01-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Maybe set a timer for 1/2 hr or 45 min a day and work a little bit each day. When the timer goes off, quit until the next day and eventually you will be caught up!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1