WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Current Shipping Charges?

freyja313
09-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Hello all,

Can someone please let me know what the current TS shipping charges are for party orders? I see the charges on the website:

Up to $59.99 - $6.99
$60.00 or more - 12% of total order

but obviously those are for online orders. Are the shipping charges the same for party orders?

Thank you so much!

littlejeannie
09-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Hello all,

Can someone please let me know what the current TS shipping charges are for party orders? I see the charges on the website:

Up to $59.99 - $6.99
$60.00 or more - 12% of total order

but obviously those are for online orders. Are the shipping charges the same for party orders?

Thank you so much!

These are the correct shipping charges for any order. This is because the orders ship direct to the customer, NOT to the host! If it seems pricey, consider it this way, $100 worth of food only costs $12 to ship! You can imagine how heavy $100 of food is! :) Also, the food would be packaged accordingly...bottles with bubble wrap, etc.

If you're at a party, you can share/avoid shipping costs by having your order ship with a friends order or shipped to the host.

Hope this helps! :)

freyja313
09-29-2011, 02:46 AM
Thank you! I seem to recall when they first rolled out the direct-to-client shipping years ago that there was a difference between online orders placed by the customer and party orders placed by the consultant (whether shipped directly to the client or consolidated to the hostess). Seems like TS finally caught up and made both of them the same, which makes it easier for all!

TSbyKristina
09-29-2011, 06:00 AM
freyja313: You are correct. Roughly two years ago, online orders were $1 more to ship. I'm not quite sure when it was changed to be the same amount for shipping as a regular party order or consultant order. I was happy to see the change. I would tell my clients...save the $1 call or email me!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1