WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Yummy :-)

DeannaAmber
09-27-2011, 06:27 PM
I've got my first shipment of tasty-ness on the way!

I ordered 2 chicken tortilla soups, 2 choco ugly cake (lololol makes me laugh) & beer bread. My guy is really excited to try it out.

I figured, heck, I eat food anyway..what do I have to lose?! :)

Yours Truly,

A Hungry Customer

littlejeannie
09-27-2011, 09:01 PM
I've got my first shipment of tasty-ness on the way!

I ordered 2 chicken tortilla soups, 2 choco ugly cake (lololol makes me laugh) & beer bread. My guy is really excited to try it out.

I figured, heck, I eat food anyway..what do I have to lose?! :)

Yours Truly,

A Hungry Customer

Congrats on your first order of tasty-ness! ;)
Hope you enjoy it!

jandamom
09-28-2011, 04:11 AM
You'll love it. Enjoy!

lisadonovan0708
09-28-2011, 04:32 AM
Tastefully Simple is so good! Cold Spinach dip is great with the beer bread!

LynnAndreske
09-28-2011, 04:51 AM
That Spinach dip is also wonderful as a pasta sauce! Add pasta, chicken pieces, veggies..yum! Or thin it a bit and use it as a salad dressing =)

Or combine it with cream cheese instead of the mayo/sour cream and use it as a sandwich spread!

Endless possibilities ~~~~

DeannaAmber
09-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Thanks everyone! Jandamom..I replied to you :)

Looking forward to eatin' this stuff :-p

My guy was VERY willing to hand over his AmEx card to me when I showed him what I was ordering him LOL. Choco Ugly Cake is ALL his..along with beer bread. I'm interested in the soup :)

Will let ya know what I think! :)

Linda Hinkle
09-28-2011, 09:04 PM
Yummy I love Tastefully Simple a friend of mine is have a party in two weeks can't wait to go! :D

DeannaAmber
09-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Yummy I love Tastefully Simple a friend of mine is have a party in two weeks can't wait to go! :D

Tell me what your favorite stuff is! I normally like to cook & bake from scratch, but with my busy lifestyle, I hardly have the time. I'm hoping my products prove to be an awesome alternative.

littlejeannie
09-29-2011, 04:12 PM

you picked the BEST month to have a party!! :)
Awesome benefits in October! So much FREE stuff <3

TSbyKristina
09-30-2011, 05:50 AM
Dee, Honestly, I have so many favorites from Tastefully Simple. I really can't name just one! I know you are kicking around the idea of becoming a consultant, and I have to chime in and say that is why I started selling it.

I had used TS products for about 5 years before I started selling it. My then consultant was giving up the business, and I didn't know ahyone in my area who was selling it. I was heartbroken. I literally asked where would I get my stash from. That's when I made the choice to sell it, and I LOVE this company.

I have to say follow your heart. Choose a company that you are passionate about, and can honestly say you love the products. That will help your decision, and also your sales!

I average around $700 per party, and I know that this is because I have tried almost every product, and have ideas on how to use each one! I am passionate about the products and the company.

Hope it helps your decision!
Kristina

jandamom
09-30-2011, 06:55 AM
Tell me what your favorite stuff is! I normally like to cook & bake from scratch, but with my busy lifestyle, I hardly have the time. I'm hoping my products prove to be an awesome alternative.

Dee you really can't go wrong with anything Tastefully Simple IMO. Everything is really tasty. You will quickly become addicted lol! My favorites --- I love all the cakes--Ugly Chocolate, Almond Pound Cake, Nana's Apple Cake, the drink buckets, the seasonings- Season Salt, Onion Onion, Garlic Garlic, Beer Bread, Vidalia Onion Dressing, Garlic Infused Oil. I am personally not a big dip person but people gobble it up when I serve the dips.

btw- My husband LOVES the it.

KristinaD
10-03-2011, 04:49 AM
One of my favorites (especially this season) is the Nana's Apple Cake Mix with all the variations. I also love to bake but am pretty busy myself so anything that makes it quicker is great! :) And with Tastefully Simple you've always got something quick you can throw together for a party or get together and everyone is asking what it is and how you make it! :) The products truly sell themselves!

And the Fudgy Popcorn that is now available is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

KristinaD
10-03-2011, 05:03 AM
One of my favorites (especially this season) is the Nana's Apple Cake Mix with all the variations. I also love to bake but am pretty busy myself so anything that makes it quicker is great! :) And with Tastefully Simple you've always got something quick you can throw together for a party or get together and everyone is asking what it is and how you make it! :) The products truly sell themselves!

And the Fudgy Popcorn that is now available is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1