WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Apriori's "Magic Machine"!

AprioriCandy
09-20-2011, 05:43 PM
I just LOVE this testimonial!!

"I call my Derma Firm Illuminator my 'magic machine'! I had a huge pimple on my forehead, and I couldn't get rid of it. I’d had the pimple for an entire month when I finally plugged in my magic machine. I washed my face with Crème Cleanse and then did the full 10 minute DFI treatment. The next day I woke up without the pimple! I couldn't believe it. It was gone, totally gone, no residual, nothing. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Thank you Apriori Beauty! — Michelle, FL"

I love that Far Infrared Light - it's deep thermal heat/energy kills bacteria in the skin!
Also has Galvanic / Ultrasound and Micromassage Vibration. FDA Approved!!

Yay!
Candy

cindi8d
09-22-2011, 05:51 AM
That's great :)

I feel the same way...every time I use it, I still get shocked at how it makes my skin look and feel.

cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1