WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Teedlepeep
09-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi There,
New here to this forum, glad I found it :)

I used to do readings for years on Kas..now LP. But it's been so long, I can log in for a week straight and not get a call. I found Psychic Source and Circle of Psychics the other day, applied to each and have a test reading coming up tomorrow.

Wondering if anyone here is on either site and if so how are you finding them? Busy, making anything, paid on time, etc

Thanks

Crimson
09-16-2011, 02:49 AM
I'm curious about Psychic Source as well. :)

How do they work? Do the customers only choose the psychics based on the pictures/extensions on the site? or is there a general queue available as well for those who are new or, for whatever reason, want to go with a random psychic working the line over one that they've chosen specifically?

Also, am I right in reading from their "come work for us" page that they don't enforce call minimum time requirements? (the thing about no bonuses for keeping clients on the line longer than expected)

Sorry for all the questions! I'm just really trying to get a good sense of the companies that are good to work for and the ones to hide from.

Cheers!

murdoch
09-16-2011, 06:48 AM
To me it is early to make our opinion over it. When these sites will get popular as LP than it will be right to make comparison between them.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1