WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I've decided...

cabimom
08-31-2011, 06:53 PM
I am coming back to SD to accessorize my clothes! Love the new catalog and have looked at literally all the jewelry company options and after looking at every angle and doing the research, SD wins hands down. When I was at my convention I saw tons of your jewelry there and it looks so good with our clothes! I know that gold is sort of in right now, but I can make a lot of the SD pieces work, especially the two- tone ones! There is just something about .925 Sterling and genuine stones, not to mention all the other perks in the company! I already have several pieces picked out to go with my clothing outfits to wear to my shows and will be selecting them the end of this month. It is going to be fun!

robynec
08-31-2011, 07:39 PM
Well congrats and welcome back. Like you said Cabimom Silpada is top notch in just about every avenue. I love the new pieces and the new catty,
only gets better and better:)

liz.jewels
08-31-2011, 09:06 PM
Woohoo! I'm excited to have you back! Love Cabi and SD together.

In fact, I was just at the outlet today and seeing what I missed when no one invited me to a Cabi show last fall. OMG the butterfly dress! Love it!

Can't wait to see the fall 2011 line - online never cuts it for me. I need the paper catty if not in-person.

Let us know if you have any questions when you reup. If you can spend enough to earn the Party on the Go kit, do it! It's so beautiful I am majorly jealous that I have to buy it and my new reps can get it free!!!

I know your Cabi biz and SD biz will go so well together!

blingslinger
08-31-2011, 09:42 PM
So happy for you!! I think it's a very smart business move! Like Liz said, if you have any questions, we're happy to help! And....if you can sign up ASAP...do it!! The holiday season = LOTS of Fast Start Free Jewelry for you :) Good luck!!

cabimom
09-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Woohoo! I'm excited to have you back! Love Cabi and SD together.

In fact, I was just at the outlet today and seeing what I missed when no one invited me to a Cabi show last fall. OMG the butterfly dress! Love it!

Can't wait to see the fall 2011 line - online never cuts it for me. I need the paper catty if not in-person.

Let us know if you have any questions when you reup. If you can spend enough to earn the Party on the Go kit, do it! It's so beautiful I am majorly jealous that I have to buy it and my new reps can get it free!!!

I know your Cabi biz and SD biz will go so well together!

Hey, not to go off topic, but have you checked out the new site with the tool to select outfits? It is really cool. And I cannot believe as much of our product that you own that no one invited you to a show!!! I would be happy to send you catalog if you don't have a rep who is servicing you. Wish you lived by me, I'd invite you to a show! You will LOVE the fall line, it's one of the best I"ve seen.

liz.jewels
09-02-2011, 04:16 PM
I was invited to a show this spring, but it was while I was in Boston, so I couldn't go. :( (I live in Philly.)

I met a consultant in Sam's club because I was wearing Cabi and she introduced herself. She didn't have a catalog on her, but she gave me a little card and we are potentially going to work together for a fashion show she does every year. So I'm going to hit her up for a catalog. Thank you SO MUCH for offering to send me one! I wish you were nearby too. I need an awesome Cabi consultant.

I'm really not sure what happened to my old Cabi rep - if she got out of the business or just stopped keeping me in the loop. Meanwhile, my pampered chef rep has been faithfully emailing me since 2003, despite the fact that the last time I purchased from her was 2004!

I know you just became a rep, but there is an old catalog I'm missing and wondering if you have any ideas where I could track it down. I like to know what season and year my pieces are from and get ideas on how to mix and match them. It's Spring 2008. Any ideas?

I will try the new outfit maker on the site. Thanks for telling me about it - sounds fun! If only it could make the model 5'1" so I could see how it would look on me! LOL!

Wearing the mosiac tank today with gray khakis and a black Cabi cropped cardi (I forget the season). Put it with purple accented SD jewelry and it looks gorgeous!

Oh, and I counted what I could find (some is packed away for winter). I have 42 pieces of Cabi in my closet!!! (That doesn't count the stuff in size 6 that doesn't fit anymore.)

udesignit
09-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Congratulations CabiMom and selecting your jewelry company!!! I agree the Fall CAbi is awesome. I just went shopping with the local rep and had a private viewing. I, of course, bought lots of clothes, but I really needed clothes that I can use for business travel and the Ponte line works well for this. I lost about 20 pounds since last year and needed smaller sizes as well. Yay!!!

liz.jewels
09-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Cabimom, thanks for recommending the "Create a Look" part of the site. It's awesome and I am finding some pieces I really love.

I think my favorites are the Lola tee in aubergine and the thermal maxi skirt with the signature belt. Simple and classic - love it!

Can't wait to try some of the pieces on in person!