WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LamonicaE
08-07-2011, 12:49 PM
I just wanted to share with everyone some unique ways you can use the all purpose cleaners and the aloe and green tea lotion.

The Watkins All Purpose Cleaners can be used to remove stains from your clothes. Just spray it directly on stain, rub gently and the stain is gone.

The Aloe and Green Tea Lotion can be used as a deep conditioner. Just coat your hair with the lotion and wrap your hair with a towel to sleep with it overnight or for several hours (5 to 8 hrs) while you are awake. This a great alternative to using olive oil as a deep conditioner.

If anybody has other unique ways to use any of Watkins other products, I would love for you to share.

WAHMInSoCal
08-07-2011, 01:06 PM
Awesome Tips and Ways to use these great products!
Thank you so much for sharing..

Teresa :)

bianca5454
08-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Oooo, thank you for the tips! I love the deep conditioning one. With age (lol), it seems that hair luster is going away :rolleyes:

LamonicaE
08-09-2011, 03:43 AM
@Teresa and Bianca - Your welcome

I don't know if both of you saw this but it was great to recently read about the testimonial in the Summit Group a Watkins Associate wrote about the Burn Cream. It's great our product was able to help someone that was going through radiation treatment. This just goes show we have some great products.

WAHMInSoCal
08-09-2011, 08:18 AM
@Teresa and Bianca - Your welcome

I don't know if both of you saw this but it was great to recently read about the testimonial in the Summit Group a Watkins Associate wrote about the Burn Cream. It's great our product was able to help someone that was going through radiation treatment. This just goes show we have some great products.

That's awesome. The burn cream is wonderful. I also LOVE the Petro-Carbo Salve. That has come in handy many times: I always try to keep the burn cream and the Petro-Carbo Salve on hand. It's a must have!

jan's-naturals
10-08-2011, 06:32 AM
I love Petro Carb. I use it as a lip moisturizer since the sun is brutual in the southwest. It is a lifesaver. The lipbalms are perfect too, although the Petro Carb seems to keep the cold sores at bay. Plus, my daughter is using it for her stretch marks (which are showing up) as she is now 8 months pregnant. She swears by it.

purenatural
10-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Love that tip. Would of never thought of that one.

Thank you
Margaret

safyre
10-10-2011, 07:16 PM
That's great info!! I will definitely try the lotion as a hair conditioner. My hair has been so dry lately!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1