WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking forward...

Polished4Five
08-02-2011, 01:38 PM
...to getting started!

I'm a bit shy about randomly approaching others or making cold calls, but I hope I'll be able to step outside of my comfort zone. I would really love to do well with this business because I see so much potential in it.

I'm so excited to be a part of the Watkins opportunity. The products are wonderful and the support is great!

LamonicaE
08-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi Ashley,

Welcome to Watkins. I'm also new and excited about this opportunity. I joined last month. I see that your with the Summit Group. That's wonderful! Use that group to your advantage because the group offers way more training than Watkins. You should also take the time to figure out if you are going to do team building, retailing, or both. Once you make that decision use the material in the Summit Group to help you figure out how to promote which ever side of the business you plan to promote.

It's also a great idea to listen to the training calls as much as you can. There's a lot of great information on those calls.

Good luck with your new business!

Polished4Five
08-03-2011, 04:31 AM
Yeah, I think I may focus on team building with a little bit of retailing involved. And I'm definitely going to listen to the training calls as much as I can!

Thanks for the advice!

bianca5454
08-03-2011, 07:15 AM
Welcome ladies! :)
The Summit group is wonderful and yes, loaded with lots of training info and suggestions. My business focus is a blend of both retailing and sponsoring. I've found that there are busy times for both and the balance always makes up for the other.

Be sure to check out the Target worksheet. This will help you determine your approach and give you a general outline of the steps you will need to take to achieve those goals.

I also suggest some sort of open house or launch gathering. It doesn't have to be formal in any way. Just a casual get together to let folks know and try the products in a leisurley way.

Welcome to the Watkins Family - I know you will have a wonderful and successful experience! :)

WAHMInSoCal
08-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Welcome to Watkins and the Summit Group Ladies..
This is such a great company.. Good luck to you both!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1