WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : start your own site, when

laurarenee
07-30-2011, 05:46 PM
What do people feel is the best time to consider creating our own site
after you been working for sites like keen

WardenofMagick
08-03-2011, 01:17 PM
I started with LP in '07 and in Oct. '09 I started my own site. It took me that long to be comfortable with my skills in order to have something to say to others. It really just depends on who you are, where you are, and what you know. I'd recommend WordPress for building your own site. Please feel free to visit my site. :)

murdoch
08-25-2011, 07:16 AM
Yes, it is right thing to do some practice first and thereafter when you really believe you can prove tobe value for money for your customers than try having your own site. You can have WordPress CMS installed over your site which is free and great blogging platform as well as adviced by WardenofMagick already here.

Anyway until than you should try having some blog over some popular blogging platforms to have some experince of website handling as well.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1