WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : K&K Designs and Simply Said

azmommybiz
07-25-2011, 07:58 AM
Is there any consultants here or does anyone have any information about these companies? I've just looked them over and I'm very interested in them.

Sophine

nrsgina
10-01-2011, 05:54 PM
I've never heard of either. What types of profucts?

christyvw2004
10-02-2011, 07:24 AM
I think simply said was a company that was patterned off of Uppercase Living. You may want to check that out also if you are looking into Vinyl. Sorry I have not heard of the other company.

Simply_Said_Deb
10-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Hi ladies - I just read your posts for the first time today. Simply Said has been in business for apprx 4 years now. Michelle Luethold, our founder and CEO was an interior designer providing vinyl services which branched into this business opportunity.

Our vinyl is a high quality vinyl, and I have been told we purchase the materials from the same sources as UL; however, our prices are much more reasonable in my opinion.

As a "career" direct sales person, I have seen many compensation plans. Simply Said has some pretty sophisticated comp plans in place for being such a young and upcoming business. I signed up as a founding consultant last year and we have doubled in numbers in a years time. The opportunity is still wide open in many if not all of the US states.

I would love to share more information with anyone interested -

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1