WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

JezEka715
07-20-2011, 06:41 PM
I am a soon-to-be mom, and I don't have many job skills. I have only worked as a waitress, and at Walmart for a few months. I have little-to-no money and need an online job since I will be starting college as soon as I get one. I don't know what I can do. I completed high school with a decent GPA. I really need help can anyone help me find an online job?

erigsby
07-21-2011, 12:59 AM
Have you thought about selling Gourmet Food? It is something that everybody needs. You can sell online, at home parties, at fairs & events, or you can promote fundraisers for groups in your area.

ParentingCoachLisa
07-21-2011, 01:05 AM
You can try telecommuting thread. You can sell products related to your field of interest.

JezEka715
07-24-2011, 11:33 AM
i am interested in books.. could i sell books?

Amy Jacobs
07-28-2011, 04:59 PM
on the pregnancy!

Start with this thread Telecommuting Moms - WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (http://www.wahm.com/forum/telecommuting-moms-34/) new job leads are posted daily.

Don't be hard on yourself. I know you have skills you just have not realized your true potential yet :)

Good luck to you ~Amy