WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ThinkBig22
07-16-2011, 09:07 AM
How much easier would your life be if you were with a company that actually handed you customers, completely for free?

Now imagine that your team of distributors is also receiving free customers...

How much easier would it be to build your business?...

Sounds to good to be true, right?

Well it's true! Beachbody builds my customer base for me by placing paying customers into my business. Beachbody is the only company that is able to do this because the infomercials they air create thousands of new customers each week, customers that are then given to the distributors to follow up with and to earn future commissions on. Its an awesome concept and is what makes this opportunity one of a kind.

Customer acquisition is the hardest part of any business. Beachbody has now solved that problem.

Beachbody's infomercials for P90x, Insanity, Turbo Fire, 10 Minute Trainer, Slim In 6, Brazil Butt Lift, and many more, create product awareness, demand, and "google searches". These products sell!

Consider This; P90x has over 350,000 facebook "likes"!

Meet me and see an actual check I've received:
‪My Biggest Beachbody Coach Check Part 1 (Work From Home)‬‏ - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOvLLQS0-10)

Check out my signature line for more details!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1