WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : We're Getting Closer....

robynec
07-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Ohhhhh the excitement.....
Can't wait to get our new Catty's and see all the new pieces we will have.
The sneak peak was such a tease LOL

blingslinger
07-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Me too...that raspberry ring is so stuck in my mind! And Silpada is making a BIG announcement regarding their 15 year anniversary (I'm thinking a BIG incentive trip is on the way!). I'm on pins and needles!!

It's going to be an amazing new Silpada year, girls!! WOOT!

cabimom
07-09-2011, 06:05 PM
I am anxious to see too. I am deciding between you guys and Willow House/Sara Blaine for my jewelry line to accessorize my fabulous clothes. I go to my verey first convention next week and have seen sketches of the clothes, so freaking excited to see the colors and fashions!

blingslinger
07-09-2011, 06:20 PM
How exciting!!! Have fun, Cabimom! I'm hoping they introduce some pretty "raspberry" colored clothes...I have a ring I need an outfit for, LOL! Good luck on your decision! Let us know how it goes :)