WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I signed up!

judecreek2
07-06-2011, 08:30 AM
I joined Country Home Gourmet and am waiting for my account approval before joining the yahoo groups!

Can't wait to get started promoting this awesome company!

Ellen

erigsby
07-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi Ellen!

Thank you for choosing to be a party of our awesome family.
I know you will just love Country Gourmet Home as much as I do.

We have had a lot of new sign-ups due to the closure at Homemade Gourmet so please be patient with Amy in getting you all setup and ready to go. Don't forget to also sign-up for our Official Forum (that's where most of our action is.)
http://www.mycountrygourmet.com/community/

-Emily Rigsby
Kihei, HI

judecreek2
07-06-2011, 02:25 PM
I tried to register and the forum said "your're almost signed up the administrator has restricted..."

So I'll wait to hear from Amy.

Thanks again!
Ellen

CountryGourmetHome
07-06-2011, 05:36 PM
As soon as we have your new website set up I will send you another email with log-in in formation.

:)

LuvtoRelax
07-07-2011, 05:19 PM
....just wanted to say 'welcome aboard'. I am relatively new myself. I've had a GREAT experience and you will also.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1