WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : LBB Coupons? Promo Codes?

Sarah_M
07-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Hi again :)

I'm wondering if its possible to create coupon or promo codes for a certain percentage off? I'm working on putting the finishing touches on my own site, and I'd like to offer a 10% off "grand opening" promo code when I really start marketing,etc. But I can't find any info in the Training Center site on how to do this? I may be missing it entirely, but I thought I'd ask some veterans. :)

Also... how does our individual discount work? Come fall, I'd like to offer a basket to some school organizations for annual raffle fundraising events, but I'm not sure how to do this?

Thanks so much and Happy 4th!

Sarah

LamonicaE
07-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to La Bella Baskets. I'm sending you a PM with some contact information. I hope it helps. Good luck with your La Bella Baskets business!