WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Free To Join Our Family

CountryGourmetHome
07-01-2011, 04:36 PM
We are getting a lot of emails about the cost to join our family.

We do not have any costs. You can purchase a discounted kit at sign up if you would like to do so. With our other two options you have 15 or 30 days to place your first order of any size.

We also have no website fees and your host items are paid for.

If you have additional questions please let us know.

Shane and Amy

personalchef
07-03-2011, 09:06 PM
and I cannot wait to get started - I have to wait for my website.

Looking thru your items - my order is already in a list.........I am still a personal chef for a man who likes spicy items. I am going to cook chicken in the Cherry Jalapeno Jam.

Before summer is over - cooking a steak outside in the Spicy Chipotle BBQ Sauce - probably with baked beans as a side.

Halloween - Meatloaf in a Gingerbread Man pan..........invert it onto a plate. I am thinking about the Red Pepper Jelly in a glob around his "heart" area just before the knife goes in. That is the main course.....before cutting and serving, you spread the rest of the jam over the meatloaf.

I am getting so many ideas......ps...I am a Type 2 Diabetic and love that you have low sugar offerings as well!

CountryGourmetHome
07-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Welcome to our family!

If you have any questions at all just let us know and we will be getting your site set up soon.

:)

erigsby
07-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the Country Gourmet Home family.

I never even thought about using the Jams for chicken. Sounds delicious!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1