WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sneak Peek!!! So excited!

blingslinger
06-30-2011, 07:18 PM
Oh my gosh, ladies, Silpada is providing a sneak peek at three new pieces and they are GORGEOUS! Go to your website ( your mysilpada site) and there's a button on the left that says, "NEW JEWELRY SNEAK PEEK".

If you don't have a website and want to see the new jewelry teaser they're showcasing, just shoot me a pm and I'll forward it to you.

Can't wait for July 23rd!

cabimom
06-30-2011, 08:11 PM
Wow, love that Rasberry Ring! It is going to go perfectly with one of the new Tunics in the CAbi Fall sneak peek. Love it.

robynec
06-30-2011, 08:52 PM
That is just a small taste of what's to come Cabimom. Stay tuned when we roll out the new line:)

blingslinger
06-30-2011, 09:51 PM
LOL Cabimom! I have BIG plans for that raspberry ring! It's one of my favorite colors! Can't wait to see what they have to coordinate with it!

cabimom
07-01-2011, 03:23 PM
My curiosity is piqued once more, when do the new catalogs show up in the starter kit? Will it be after July 23rd?

robynec
07-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Yes, well actually you can sign up on or after the 18th and the kits will have the new catty's included.