WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : how to sell baby clothes???

luvsdragonflies
06-17-2011, 01:15 AM
I have tons of baby clothes that my daughter can't wear but, I don't know how to list them is it better to list them in a lot or just one at a time???

carla_easley
06-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Alot of people like to buy baby clothes in bulk but you may be just as successful by selling them individually. There's a website called ConsignMom which will allow moms to sell their unwanted baby clothes for Free. It would allow you to keep 100% of your profits for listing your unwanted items.

luvsdragonflies
06-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Thanks Carla, That is awesome... I'm gonna look into now.

carla_easley
06-18-2011, 03:12 AM
You're welcome :-)

KariC
06-26-2011, 06:15 PM
I have always sold my son's clothes but recently started buying on craigslist and then selling on ebay. I use this great free book as I am getting started. There is a section on selling clothes as well as other great sections on shipping and listing and all.

eBay Selling Coach: Paying it Forward - Free Book for Moms (http://ebaysellingcoach.blogspot.com/2009/01/paying-it-forward-free-book-for-moms.html)

I am also using the month free trial at auctiva.com which I am finding very helpful.

There is a bit of a learning curve but once you get a few listed, sold and shipped it gets easier.

Good Luck and Happy Ebaying!

Kari

mrswahm
09-08-2011, 07:39 AM
I agree with Kari- check out the free ebook by Suzanne Wells - the eBay selling coach. Also Google Suzanne Wells for a wealth of eBay information.

Cheers -- Renee

buildingsuccess
09-16-2011, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the ebook links.

Another question, what are the margins like on baby clothes? After your listing fees and final valuations, is there much left?

markarthur
01-09-2012, 12:05 PM
There are some sites where you can sell your baby clothes with good price just find out them in google. Or otherwise contact your local market to sell it, it will be more easy way to sell the clothes.

momtoaboy
01-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Most people like to buy baby clothes in bulk. Name brand clothes sell the best.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1